- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1 cup of Greek or natural yogurt
- Extra flour for dusting the board
- In a bowl, combine the flour and yogurt and bring together to form a ball.
- Turn out onto a floured board to knead and roll.
- Knead for 5-8 minutes
- This quantity is suitable for one pizza. This makes a great base that you can use for so many other things such as cheese, garlic, raisins, sultans, chocolate etc. to your bread.
- If the dough seems a little wet when you mix it, just add a sprinkling more flour. The more you knead it the better it comes together.
- I thought in the beginning that there was no way this will work but as I kneaded it, the dough became pliable and stretchy.
- This recipe was created by Jennifer Cheung for Kidspot, Australia's best recipe finder.
Send us pictures or tell us what you added to your bread and how it turned out!