- Multi-colored old crayons
- mini cupcake tray, or other molds that won't melt in the oven
- Pre-heat the oven to 250 degrees, put pieces of different colors of crayons in a mini cupcake mold (don´t forget to use paper cups or spray the mold with vegetable oil).
- Place the mold and let it melt for about 10 minutes, they melt very fast.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool completely before giving them to the kids.
- You can also give them to take home in a favor bag
Share with us what happened with the crayons you made! Any fun shapes you were able to create?